I think it looks great.
I tried to order this saddle but there is no direct delivery to France and they do not give any distributor for France on their website.
Any idea how to get this saddle in France ?
tr320dte_39.jpg
tr320dte_111.jpg
tr320dte_202.jpg

Thought i'd share this here as well as on the FB page. (I had a Sellerie seat on my 1200 Bandit, it was great! Felt too firm at first, but i could ride 400 + km's in a day without arse and tailbone wanting to die :) (as opposed to with the stock seat)

Very good sir 👍🏼 Thank you. But it is far from where I am leaving and average delay is one month ... or I have to get two saddles...

Very good sir 👍🏼 Thank you. But it is far from where I am leaving and average delay is one month ... or I have to get two saddles...
Break out the calculator and see what is cheapest, get the one they have in stock, pay the deposit and lose it/keep your stock saddle. Or buy new items from Triumph and have them sent to Sellerie :) Price wasn't too bad since Sellerie will only need the saddle/s without any attached doodads.

are you 100% that these are for 2020 models... the shape seems to fit the previous iteration of Rocket III perfectly

are you 100% that these are for 2020 models... the shape seems to fit the previous iteration of Rocket III perfectly
I am not sure, no. I wouldn't recognize an old rocket seat if you hit me over the head with it.. I thought it looked like a 2020 one. Regardless I am sure they will mod a 2020 seat if they get one to work with.

I am not sure, no. I wouldn't recognize an old rocket seat if you hit me over the head with it.. I thought it looked like a 2020 one. Regardless I am sure they will mod a 2020 seat if they get one to work with.

I have found a place where it will be possible to upgrade my GT seats (both driver and passenger). They will add a "gel pad" and a layer of different foam. I will need to leave them the saddle only five days. They ask me to ride a bit with the bike (expected end of June) to tell them exactly what I would like. They will not change the base of the saddle. Rendez-vous taken mid-jury. 👍🏼

Thought i'd share this here as well as on the FB page. (I had a Sellerie seat on my 1200 Bandit, it was great! Felt too firm at first, but i could ride 400 + km's in a day without arse and tailbone wanting to die :) (as opposed to with the stock seat)

This is just the latest example of seat preferences being almost as variable in terms of comfort as subjective opinions on a bike's looks. For example, I'm one who loves the "chopped off" look, and where you thought the Sellerie seat was too firm, my wife had a Sellerie on her FZ6, and it was WAY too soft for me. My pelvic bones were all the way down hitting the seat frame after only 15 or so minutes of riding. I've owned several Corbins, and my only two gripes are the break-in period, and being too dished on a sport-naked, which keeps me from moving my butt around on the seat in the twisties. But as long as it's a quality provider, just like the appearance of a bike, you have to do you with seats, too. While I still recommend everyone doing research on seats before buying, in the end most everyone who rides for a long time will probably wind up buying an expensive one they don't like at some point. Goes with the territory.

It could seems obvious:
When asking fo a new or improved dual saddle, we have to take into account the weight of rider and passenger, which could be quite different, to choose the foam to be used for each part of the saddle.

Back