New brake light modulator

Does not work unless you use the brake pedal, the one I listed will come on under any deceleration, braking or engine braking, that is the difference, it can detect any deceleration of the bike braking or just letting off the throttle.
I'm just not sure that engine braking lights are a good idea - Crying wolf has never been a good idea.

Pretty nice as a easy to do add on. For me, I like a little more light like I get with my badasslight. A little more work to install though. I think I'm going to set my light to flash more as I slow and stop.

Last edited:
I'm just not sure that engine braking lights are a good idea - Crying wolf has never been a good idea.
A bike has faster deceleration than most cars realize under engine braking, so I feel letting them know you are slowing is not crying wolfe.

I bought one of these for my 67 Plymouth Barracuda.

Changing the module flash rate or other changes ...etc... is extremely mind boggling. I have laid it out on my kitchen table and simulated how it would be hooked in the car then wanted to make changes. It works but making any changes is a pain it the ass. I still have not figured it out yet.

I have watched this guys videos over and over and it still not clear on how to do so.

What this guy shows in his videos works for him but mine doesn't work that way.

Also he has made a few additional videos because people was having such trouble.

It will work fine with the default settings in which it flashes 5 times when the brake is applied so all is not lost...:D

Fair warning to anyone who is interested.

Back