like you said it is a matter of taste, no one will say that a harley road king is a bad looking motorcycle, when I sent a pic of a rocket roadster to my brother he said WTF, thats ugly. Want compliments ride a Honda Valkyrie 2000. my main problems with the roadster is the Intake cover, radiator design and its cover, as well as the front lights. It is a matter of taste. I would have bought a V max but could not except the style. The Roadster I can deal with, I almost bought the touring model rocket but it was sold when I returned. But I believe most people by a roadster because it has twice the performance of a Harley not twice the looks. I will do an experiment after I pick up the Roadster tomorrow. I live across the street from a high school and maybe 200 students walk buy my driveway each day. When I'm washing my bike I get numerous "nice bike" comments even from kids in passing cars. I will have both black bikes together and I will ask the kids passing by, I have to sell one of these bikes, which one do you think I should sell? I believe the kids will only vote on the looks, I doubt any of them know the performance of a Triumph Rocket Roadster but I do and that's why I bought one. I'll post the results of my survey.

Most Harley riders don't know any better than to buy a bike to modify it. They can't understand the idea that some things do not really need to be modify to go. It all comes down to the fact that they feel that they have to support their dealer with all the paraphernalia and brag about how much they have spent!
For me I just get on and ride and stop to help HD stuck on side of the road. Hoping that a HD rider stops to help me out if I ever am in need. Mines a R3T

like you said it is a matter of taste, no one will say that a harley road king is a bad looking motorcycle, when I sent a pic of a rocket roadster to my brother he said WTF, thats ugly. Want compliments ride a Honda Valkyrie 2000. my main problems with the roadster is the Intake cover, radiator design and its cover, as well as the front lights. It is a matter of taste. I would have bought a V max but could not except the style. The Roadster I can deal with, I almost bought the touring model rocket but it was sold when I returned. But I believe most people by a roadster because it has twice the performance of a Harley not twice the looks. I will do an experiment after I pick up the Roadster tomorrow. I live across the street from a high school and maybe 200 students walk buy my driveway each day. When I'm washing my bike I get numerous "nice bike" comments even from kids in passing cars. I will have both black bikes together and I will ask the kids passing by, I have to sell one of these bikes, which one do you think I should sell? I believe the kids will only vote on the looks, I doubt any of them know the performance of a Triumph Rocket Roadster but I do and that's why I bought one. I'll post the results of my survey.
I dont give a crap what the sheeple think about my ROCKET I love the looks {THEY ALL STOP AND OOH AND AAH ANYWAY HA HA }

Back