Bill Cunningham

.020 Over
Hendersonville NC home of the Tail of the Dragon
Ride
2012 Rocket Roadster
I bought a 2012 R3R yesterday from a triumph dealer in Greenville SC I will dust off my Motorcycle Trailer today and pick it up Tuesday they are closed Sun and Mon . I came an hour before closing yesterday Saturday and took my first ride on a rocket 3 roadster what a blast, It took me another 1/2 hour to get the price down to 6650, Mint stock bike, black has a rack behind passenger back rest. I don't know if that comes standard. A fair price I thought as it has 34000 miles I will probably want to upgrade exhaust appreciate any suggestions.

Welcome Bill from Maine, you may want to do a search and it'll show you what's available for your ride. Not too many choices but some very good ones. Paul Bryant makes custom exhausts and is on the forum. I'm getting one this winter from him. CES is another popular choice. Triumph makes TORs which enhance sound and with the correct tune enhance power as well. Goodluck

Hoopla

Welcome Bill from Maine, you may want to do a search and it'll show you what's available for your ride. Not too many choices but some very good ones. Paul Bryant makes custom exhausts and is on the forum. I'm getting one this winter from him. CES is another popular choice. Triumph makes TORs which enhance sound and with the correct tune enhance power as well. Goodluck

Hoopla
CARPENTER RACING makes 2 systems for the ROCKET

Back