New first post, the bike pulls to the left.

Mine also pulls left and wears tires more on the right- I figure because I am constantly turning slightly right to hold straight. This is slight and only noticeable if I let go of the bars.

All good ideas above that I plan to look into further. Here's another idea.....

I loosened up the lower fork yolks and pinch bolts, got on the bike, held the front brake and bounced the front end several times, then tightened everything back up. Still a slight pull, but better!

This guy is good.....

Mine also pulls left and wears tires more on the right- I figure because I am constantly turning slightly right to hold straight. This is slight and only noticeable if I let go of the bars.

All good ideas above that I plan to look into further. Here's another idea.....

I loosened up the lower fork yolks and pinch bolts, got on the bike, held the front brake and bounced the front end several times, then tightened everything back up. Still a slight pull, but better!

This guy is good.....
Thank you ! The video made it look relatively easy compared to most fixes, I will try this and report back

Hello,
just bought a 2023 rocket 3. I like it. The only issue I am having is a considerable pull to the left despite any road crown direction.

J

Virginia USA
happened with my new bike as well, not sure why, but sometimes road is the cause of that pull.

Thank you sir(s)

I did a forum search but was unable to find the torque values (other than calipers) to try the suggested fork alignment/fix.

….might anyone here have the necessary torque settings?

Download the service manual here....

See page 96 for torque settings
Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 6.33.22 AM.png

Last edited:
Back