You might be surprised at the results:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Am still trying to sell this IMG_0060.JPG
The Fatboy. I had one, a real floorboard scraper!

The Fatboy. I had one, a real floorboard scraper!
the Terminator really increased the fatboy sales but I never cared for the looks of the fatboy stock Ive seen some nice ones with a bit of custom details yes you scrape the floorboards and pipes on the Harleys looking forward to my ride home from the dealer on the Rocket

the Terminator really increased the fatboy sales but I never cared for the looks of the fatboy stock Ive seen some nice ones with a bit of custom details yes you scrape the floorboards and pipes on the Harleys looking forward to my ride home from the dealer on the Rocket
Just got mine 2 weeks ago. 2014 with 980 miles on the clock. Your gonna love the roll on power!

Welcome to the Club. The fun is about to start. Understand for a month or so you are going to have several pains in your body as your muscles adjust to the seating position and the amount of energy you have to use against the thrust to hold on. Also you will have sore cheeks from all the grinning. 10 years in my cheeks still ache. :D And it is OK to laugh out load and talk to yourself as the wonder of the bike overwhelms you. :laugh: Woo Hoo !!! works quit well.

See how he is. He goes and picks up his new bike and does not have the decency to ride right home and give us his first report or pictures.

No he is out riding. Taking the long way home I bet. He is having fun leaving us all here wondering what his first experience is like.

How inconsiderate and we gave him such a warm welcome. ;)

Back