Paul Hyland

Turbocharged
Ok im here at work and the rep from Pulsar finaly e-mailed me back and want sthe part number for the spark plugs in ht ebig girl. Doe's anyone have that on hand..

Here is what I have about this new spark plug.

Paul,
Your engine uses a spark plug with a heat range, and thread size which we unfortunately do not offer. Therefore I recommend that you look at our other great product DirectHits (www.pulstarplug.com/directhits.cfm). You will find that this is the same technology as Pulstar in a two piece application where the pulse element attaches to a non-resistor spark plug such as NGK DP8EA-9 (note that we drop the R in the part number). For your application I would recommend that you use the DirectHits S80. The S80 has a diameter of ¾” and will add approximately 1” to the length of your spark plug, so it is recommended that you verify you have sufficient room.
The S80 sells for $34.95 per unit, and comes with a 30 day money back guarantee, as well as a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. You can order yours online at (www.pulstarplug.com/applicationguide.cfm) or by calling one of our customer service representatives at 1-888-800-6700. When you order our representative would be happy to find a non-resistor plug for you, or if you can tell me what your current plug is I would be happy to cross reference that for you.

Thank you for your interest
John Meade
Enerpulse

Back