My Rocket III Photography

Great pics but if you want the really good angles of this bike, you need a rider on it. ;)

Hey, Dentista!
If you weren't so cheap and just bought the poor hard working fellow's photos they wouldn't be plastered with logos all over them!!! :p

PS: Your lady KNOWS how to passenger!

Hey, Dentista!
If you weren't so cheap and just bought the poor hard working fellow's photos they wouldn't be plastered with logos all over them!!! :p

PS: Your lady KNOWS how to passenger!
We did buy those 2. I have hard copies framed...but I wasn't posting "competitive photos"...I was just trying to make a "punny" on "angle".

BTW, you can see the cords showing on that one pic...was on the way to Wheeler's for new tire.

PS: T says, Thanks for the compliment!

Last edited:
We did buy those 2. I have hard copies framed...but I wasn't posting "competitive photos"...I was just trying to make a "punny" on "angle".

BTW, you can see the cords showing on that one pic...was on the way to Wheeler's for new tire.

OK, Amigo!
You won that round!
Are you as stoked about Montrose as I?
Just picked up my freshly painted tin yesterday and shall commence reassembly and completion of several other post crash projects and have
the Bruiser gleaming for the ride to CO.

OK, Amigo!
You won that round!
Are you as stoked about Montrose as I?
Just picked up my freshly painted tin yesterday and shall commence reassembly and completion of several other post crash projects and have
the Bruiser gleaming for the ride to CO.
I don't want to hijack this thread but HELL YES I'm STOKED!

I won't bother to ask for pics, as I 'll be seeing Ms Pretty on BBQ Monday!!!

I don't want to hijack this thread but HELL YES I'm STOKED!

I won't bother to ask for pics, as I 'll be seeing Ms Pretty on BBQ Monday!!!

Thanks for not asking as I plan to keep it quiet until Montrose anyway.:p

I WOULD like to see more artsie-craftie photos of Rockets.
Keep them photos coming!

Before you start I bought the real thing but here is an angle I like...
thumb_1399328773CP_M0433.JPG

Back