My Rocket III Photography

ricochet

Rocket Captain
Ride
2012 Rocket III Roadster
Hey Guys! I'm posting some pictures I took from this weekend with my SLR and a couple of different lens's. I was frustrated that when I went onto google I could not find really *GOOD* images of Rockets. A lot of them are fuzzy, or just old or just a couple of promo shoots from triumph but they werent that great. Decided to try my hand at showing the real good angles of this bike. Let me know what you think of the pics!

Rocket-3---10.jpg
Rocket-3---4.jpg
Rocket-3---12.jpg
Rocket-3---18..jpg
Rocket-3---21..jpg
Rocket-3---24..jpg
Rocket-3---27..jpg
Rocket-3---7.jpg
Rocket-3---25..jpg

Looking good, I am having a friend that does pix do mine when we finally have some green backgrounds around here...

Very nice. Cool use of DOF particularly on the Triumph logo.

I you don't mind me asking, what was the location?

Things are finally turning green here :)

Very nice. Cool use of DOF particularly on the Triumph logo.

I you don't mind me asking, what was the location?

Things are finally turning green here :)

That's my house! I live in a modified barn house on a large property with another larger house (Which happens to be a Buddhist Monk Temple!)

............................... Decided to try my hand at showing the real good angles of this bike. Let me know what you think of the pics!

Great pics but if you want the really good angles of this bike, you need a rider on it. ;)

Good pic's. I hope you don't mind but a bit of a tip. If you take your photos at day break you will get better results. Or cloud cover is next best thing.

Back