My Rocket III Photography

No doubt about you Bruce.... puta tech and photography guru..:thumbsup:
I have to come clean here Mittzy I know a bit more about photography than I do about puta thingy's. A photo journalist once told me If your photo's aren't taken at day break most magazines won't even look at them. The best light is at dawn .

I have to come clean here Mittzy I know a bit more about photography than I do about puta thingy's. A photo journalist once told me If your photo's aren't taken at day break most magazines won't even look at them. The best light is at dawn .

Yeah I know about the sunrise and sunset lighting... But here's the thing. Where I live it's raining or cloudy all the time. The fact it was actually sunny and beautiful was the big deal!!

Noticed it the other day in a photo of an American Rocket. In Australia we don't get the ugly reflector on the lower fork or the rear guard strut, just the one under the number plate.

The key (one of the keys) to taking interesting bike photos is to get the unusual angles. Get down on the ground and shoot up (that's why the first pic looks really attention-grabbing, well that and the massive tire) or get high and shoot down. They're all good shots, but the closeups and the first one are the highlights. Nice work.

Back