My new 2023 Rocket GT

New frame, single sided swingarm are new motor all came out on the 2020 and up models. 2023 only had diferrent turn signals and sidestand.

This maybe the cause for the confusion - article below talking about the 2023 model refers to the changes on the new bike.
This is describing the changes made in the new Rocket 3 2020 - but could be easily be read as though it was for the 2023 variants.
As Whylee has pointed out the 2023 model has some cosmetic changes but nothing substantial. But don't worry about that - it's a fantastic bike already!

"The Hinckley firm went back to the drawing board, and came out with a revamped Rocket in 2020 that dumped the cruiser design for a much-improved roadster style, now designated the Rocket 3. Engine size grew to 2,458cc in addition to dropping more than 40 pounds (!), and the old steel twin-spar frame was replaced by an aluminum backbone chassis. That chassis is significantly smaller and 50 percent lighter with a single-sided swingarm incorporating built-in shaft drive; in all, the Rocket 3 scales in nearly 90 pounds less than its predecessor. Showa suspension is fully adjustable at both ends, and there’s suitably fat rubber with a 150/80-17 front tire and a 240/50-16 out back. The amazing result is a monster roadster that not only goes like hell in a straight line, but can also carve twisty pavement far better than you’d think would be possible for a 675-pound-or-so bike."

I was confused, on Triumph's 2023 R3 page they state....
88 LB LIGHTER
A transformation in handling capability is delivered by major weight savings achieved by an all-new aluminum frame and premium cast and forged components.

You're all forgetting the massive model upgrades they make each year. With paint... ;) Oh, and they put a retaining screw in the radiator cap. Plus the exhaust mid guard went from a straight cut to a more pointed cut that extended further up the pipe. Triumphs R&D $$$ at work!

You're all forgetting the massive model upgrades they make each year. With paint... ;) Oh, and they put a retaining screw in the radiator cap. Plus the exhaust mid guard went from a straight cut to a more pointed cut that extended further up the pipe. Triumphs R&D $$$ at work!
No manufacturer can afford to make new models every year.

No manufacturer can afford to make new models every year.
Correct although the newer models that have minor problems such as gadget_ho stated are needed and sometimes do correct those pesky problems from the first few years of a new bike. The pissy horn and sewing machine sounding exhaust isn't one of them I guess. Most everyone including myself love the Rocket although Triumph needs to address some of those problems and not just the minor screw in the radiator cap problems. Since Triumph hasn't taken an interest in fixing the rear brake problem at the factory the least they can do is make sure the dealer bleeds it before it's sold to the consumer. Some live hundreds of miles from a dealer and it's a huge inconvenience when they have minor stuff done that should have been remedied by Triumph or the dealer. Glad they made the kick stand shorter and safer, it only took 3 years. Triumph is making a new paint job sound ground breaking. Just repackaging I guess.

Back