My new 2023 Rocket GT

Not sure if its shorter, but Its got a pretty good lean without the board under it. If I use a 2x4 it still is not standing straight up.
And it's about TIME. I had a rough time parking mine until I bought a 2nd kickstand and had it cut down.
Now I am curious. I have attached a photo of the original (too long) kickstand. Note the PN of 2082353. Can you check yours to see if the PN changed?

Attachments

• IMG_20221221_053006720.jpg
    IMG_20221221_053006720.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 31
Mine has no part number on it that I see. I can do a better check when I have someone to gold the bike up, but doing a quick check it seems to be about a 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch shorter.

Just measures from where you measured to the center of the bolt hole, im getting 8 inchs

Yes, brand new 2023, in fact the NV DMV said its the first 2023 Rocket registered in the state.

Last edited:
The side stand in the above pic is 9 1/8 inch's, so something has changed.

I will say the stand on mine is perfect, I can put a 2x4 piece of wood under the stand, and it still has a little lean to the left. My driveway is off camber and I can park it either way with no issues. If it was shorter, parking with the off camber would make it lean way to much in my opinion.
I really notice no difference from any other bike I have owned in stand height issues.

Back