canecorso

The custom seat man
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket 3 Classic
5F7B6747-D993-4946-8CE7-12E0E5F5B6C9.jpeg
D651304D-E581-480F-8C4D-7A772AAF8390.jpeg
31543D13-3B36-477A-B151-CDA58E9DAD9D.jpeg
3E264512-C361-4FD6-995B-04FFC4FC66CA.jpeg
I designed this tank and this metal guy that does cars took on my work and this is my tank so far.
The scoop holds gas and the side cover will be on other side making othe side of tank much bigger, should hold 2 gallons more. So my tank will be the same on both sides:)
And side covers is out of aluminum and will be polished and brushed.
What do you guys think ?
It will be painted orange with black cobra strips

Last edited by a moderator:
I designed this tank and this metal guy that does cars took on my work and this is my tank so far.
The scoop holds gas and the side cover will be on other side making othe side of tank much bigger, should hold 2 gallons more. So my tank will be the same on both sides:)
And side covers is out of aluminum and will be polished and brushed.
What do you guys think ?
It will be painted orange with black cobra strips
Canecorso that is going to look impressive . Can't wait to see the finished product pal.

E32AE83A-A75D-4A2C-A7DD-7F9671CB36AB.jpeg
Yeah thanks you guys, it’s going to look wicked, this guy is amazing he builds cars and hes booked 2 to three years in advance , last year he was going to fit me in but couldn’t and finally got it in
All my work I did in wood he’s going to do in aluminum.
Now I need to think because it’s going to look so mean to put Nev cams in or Carpenter kit or do that 2500 cc kit hummm

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah thanks you guys, it’s going to look wicked, this guy is amazing he builds cars and hes booked 2 to three years in advance , last year he was going to fit me in but couldn’t and finally got it in
All my work I did in wood he’s going to do in aluminum.
Now I need to think because it’s going to look so mean to put Nev cams in or Carpenter kit or do that 2500 cc kit hummm
That my friend I can not help you with, I'm no mechanic or tech wizard and won't pretend I am. Some on here will be by soon to advise you the best way to go I'm sure.

Thanks, going to Daytona on Thursday in Florida for two weeks hopefully he will do my other side and pretty it up more, hopefully finish it and start my spoiler.
I’ll post more pictures when he finishes it up.

Back