MRA Smoke Racing Screen for TRIUMPH ROCKET 3

more and more stuff is sold through the internet and basically the buyer has no say in the transaction once your money is sent and there is a I believe a slew of unsavory characters selling stuff and not caring one bit about their customers I remember when you showed up in the store showed the money looked at the goods and if you did not like it you turned around with your cash in your pocket and walked away now it is the other around , and it should not be.
I hate the thought of sending money via internet and hoping That I deal with an honest seller .
I sincerely hope you vacation bound seller is one of those!

Thank you, my friend; we'll see in a week or so.

Take care,

Rick

I just received the screen in this afternoons mail, along with the hardware.

Getting the thing where Y'all can see the transparent/smoke part has been a pain.

It's in the 40's and raining this afternoon, so I'll see about getting it mounted tomorrow.

Rick

Last edited:
That looks like a nice screen! Looking forward to the review.
Looks cool, but it's going to block just a tiny bit more than the fly screen I'd assume. Which is just enough wind protection to keep your ****** dry in the rain and create buffeting in the shoulders and head region about 60 mph. I loved the look of the fryscreen, but it made absolutely no sense otherwise.

That's because you're 6' 9", Vinkster!

The flyscreen works quite well for 6 footers and under, taking virtually all the major wind load off from the chest to just above the brow or to the crown of one's head, especially nice for those, like me, that still want that "in the wind" sensation and don't want a giant plexiglass sail in front of their line of sight.

That's because you're 6' 9", Vinkster!

The flyscreen works quite well for 6 footers and under, taking virtually all the major wind load off from the chest to just above the brow or to the crown of one's head, especially nice for those, like me, that still want that "in the wind" sensation and don't want a giant plexiglass sail in front of their line of sight.

I'm 5' 11"; sounds like just what I'm looking for, as I have no interest putting any kind of big front end on any cycle I've owned.

Makes 'em look one step up from a golf cart to me.

Rick

what is the size difference between the MRA smokescreen and the factory windscreen taller maybe ?

Back