More rumors about the new Rocket

I have heard that it will be a very limited motorcycle run. They are also talking 2.4 or 2.5 ltr- this was from a dealer recently back from Triumph HQ.

Most if not all of us bought the rocket because it is good value for money, now when they start adding all these bits and bobs on the price has to go up:eek: then most will be complaining about the price:D
Sorry to shatter your dreams but I didn't even consider the price when I bought mine. I just paid the money and started to dribble. It was only after a couple of days that I looked at other dealers to compare prices and see if I'd paid over the odds. Must have been in touch with my feminine side at that moment!

Same here. I had been catching some of the you tube videos of the Rocket, in 2013, and when I happened into a small wind fall, I looked up the closest dealer, and asked for an out the door price. He gave me a price of $16K and small change, I got a cashiers check, and caught a ride to pick it up. Never saw it, rode it, or heard it run. I just had to have one. Now I have three!:)

Back