More rumors about the new Rocket

Cooter - 3 Rockets is a good starting point...

I am lusting over the renderings of what we're seeing and will definitely try to get one of the first ones available. I normally don't buy a first year model car/bike but at my age, I can't wait for Triumph to sort out any emergent problems - look how long it took to fix the R3 transmissions...

16K for my first brand new 2013, $2,500 for my second 2005, $3,500 for my third 2005 (and my favorite, has Jardine system) and just bought a wreck 2013 for $500
BTW anybody local pickup only SW Florida Labelle/Fort Myers area, I have some parts for cheap. Triple stock mufflers. Triple TORS mufflers. Triumph luggage rack thing. Moldy saggy Triumph leather saddle bags (FREE). Stock windshield with mounting brackets, and brand new Clear Shield, make offer. I will not ship nuttin nowhere!

...well our local Triumph dealer ...today...just ordered the first 2 new Rockets which will be available in October 2019..he rang me this afternoon and asked me if i wanted the first in the country...dosnt have all the confirmed details yet but is talking 2500cc and 180hp.
He is as positive as he can be considering its not "official" yet, but was talking to Triumph NZ this morning.

Back