MC Cruise control anyone

ay fellas,

I've decided not to install the MCCruise i bought.

It's meant to be the best option going in cruise control but given the amount of gear, mods and extras I'm running Ive decided not install more stuff.

I might regret it but Im offering my new, never installed MC Cruise to anyone that might be keen.

Here is the link to what it is. If you're keen PM me

http://www.mccruise.com/collections/triumph/products/38

What a great thread mine of mine, I'll call it an 'opencut'.;)

Funny how parts cycle through this community. ;):cool::D

I have no idea who bought these off @ponters when he had the famous R3R (now with @Mitzzy), and how many hands since but pretty sure I have his unit in original box and parts still packed and sealed in their factory plastic bags and never fitted 5 years later.
The box has been from Northcote Vic to Neville Lush Racing in Victor Harbour in May 2014, presumably for fitting that never occurred asexplained in Post#1.

It is a MCS4450 kit Rocket 3 Classic / Roadster kit with the switch control set up for underbar use but it is flippable for use as an above bar mount. Comes with all the manuals and I have gone through the parts list with a highlighter to check and confirm it is all all there.

Approx. Au$1200 RRP new 2014, now Au$1470 RRP in Australia as we get stung with 10% GST on the current US$916 (Au$1,337.41) list RRP

Cruise Control for Triumph Rocket III Classic and Tourer

Anyone in Oz contemplating a new one, this is for non-Evap canister use i.e. other than USA where for sale to USA California residents an evaporative fuel carbon trap is still required under the sidecover.

As they say you cannot get more detailed instructions and support than these come with.

I am afraid if I fit it to one of my bikes I will have to buy more for the rest of them.;):eek::D

Serious offers?

The MCCruise is the best accessory I have installed on my Roadster, followed the instructions exactly and it perform 100% from the first ride, been installed since April and have not had to make any adjustments. I did have to modify the electronic servo bracket to get the right angle under the brake pedal but I have seen the service mounted in the air box.

I'm very happy with my MCCruise, it engages and disengages seamlessly and has worked without issues from day 1.
I fitted the servo under the tank and shortened the control cable using the MCCruise manual.

Makes sitting back with your feet on the handlebar a piece of cake. (just kidding)

What a great thread mine of mine, I'll call it an 'opencut'.;)

Funny how parts cycle through this community. ;):cool::D

I have no idea who bought these off @ponters when he had the famous R3R (now with @Mitzzy), and how many hands since but pretty sure I have his unit in original box and parts still packed and sealed in their factory plastic bags and never fitted 5 years later.
The box has been from Northcote Vic to Neville Lush Racing in Victor Harbour in May 2014, presumably for fitting that never occurred asexplained in Post#1.

It is a MCS4450 kit Rocket 3 Classic / Roadster kit with the switch control set up for underbar use but it is flippable for use as an above bar mount. Comes with all the manuals and I have gone through the parts list with a highlighter to check and confirm it is all all there.

Approx. Au$1200 RRP new 2014, now Au$1470 RRP in Australia as we get stung with 10% GST on the current US$916 (Au$1,337.41) list RRP

Cruise Control for Triumph Rocket III Classic and Tourer

Anyone in Oz contemplating a new one, this is for non-Evap canister use i.e. other than USA where for sale to USA California residents an evaporative fuel carbon trap is still required under the sidecover.

As they say you cannot get more detailed instructions and support than these come with.

I am afraid if I fit it to one of my bikes I will have to buy more for the rest of them.;):eek::D

Serious offers?
I’d love to get this mate but after the money I spent on repairing the bike after my recent spill, it’ll be a while before I can justify any additional spend on her.

I’d love to get this mate but after the money I spent on repairing the bike after my recent spill, it’ll be a while before I can justify any additional spend on her.

Let's talk. Need one for my '05...

Sorry guys. Gone already, a newbie got in with a PM early last week before I left for RDU.

Since confirmed I bought them from the EX Mrs Ponters in her shed cleanup so no other Forum owners in the chain. ;)

Last edited:
Back