Maggie valley June 2019

We could do June. I mean it ain't like it's far or anything.;)

Oh no I just found out it is a whole 109 miles from the house.:eek:;):p

Sonny,
Would love to but I s'pose you don't have 2,700 miles each way just to get there and back directly?
Something more central would be nice.
Well, there is always RAA West 2019, I guess . . .
Understood. I believe this location is centralized for the majority of the folks on here. Not exactly a short ride for me either but if we can attract some of the senior riders to attend and at the same time make it attractive to new members such as myself we could end up with one of the biggest runs to date. I have told Rainman that i'm willing to help out anyway possible. Along with that anybody who is thinking about it and riding through Oklahoma that needs a room for the night my doors are open. Nothing fancy but i do live about one mile off of I-40. Which should be rather convenient for those coming from the West and North. If we all work together and organize this run it could end up being one of the best ones to date. ;);););););) Forgot something. Free washer and dryer. I have limited luggage space on my bike and have at times had to wash clothes while traveling. Not fun. Forgot something else. I got 25 acres here plenty of room and secure to park a trailer and ride.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Ok this is just a thing to see who wants to go to Maggie for a RAA in May 2019
I may be riding down that way in a couple of weeks and I'll talk to Rob and gabbi to see what's going on
Would like to have some kind of headcount so I can tell them how many rooms we would need

Jay; where is this place you are talking about? Iv never been to Maggie Valley. Drove by on the way to Fancy Gap.

We could do June. I mean it ain't like it's far or anything.;)

Oh no I just found out it is a whole 109 miles from the house.:eek:;):p
You lucky so and so you are, Stearns was about 90 miles from your house now MV is about 100miles :eek: we will try harder to get it a wee bit closer to your house next time.:D

Understood. I believe this location is centralized for the majority of the folks on here. Not exactly a short ride for me either but if we can attract some of the senior riders to attend and at the same time make it attractive to new members such as myself we could end up with one of the biggest runs to date. I have told Rainman that i'm willing to help out anyway possible. Along with that anybody who is thinking about it and riding through Oklahoma that needs a room for the night my doors are open. Nothing fancy but i do live about one mile off of I-40. Which should be rather convenient for those coming from the West and North. If we all work together and organize this run it could end up being one of the best ones to date. ;);););););)
The major population centers of these United States are in the East. That is why the Smokey Mountains are the most visited national park annually. For you Westerners, a guy I know and aged to white hair and friends shipped their Harleys to Cali and flew out then rode back to here. Think outside the box. It matters not what conveyance you use, just get here. I came to Oklahoma in hopes of seeing a few of you. I made the effort. Your turn.

Back