Maggie valley June 2019

Ok changing to from May to June I'll talk to Rob and gabbi to see what weekend in June they will have free
I'll ride down there in a couple of weeks and find out
@Joesmoe I cannot edit the title of this would appreciate if you could maggie valley May raa moved to June 2019

Jay; where is this place you are talking about? Iv never been to Maggie Valley. Drove by on the way to Fancy Gap.

Maggie valley is in nc on hyw 19 if u r running interstate you would get off interstate 75 at exit 20 going towards hyw 64 and follow that thru Murphy NC towards Cherokee

Don't know about the weather around there but do know June is a drier month than May in Oklahoma. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Warmer to:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Imagine it is the same there.

Ain't a problem at all. Looking forward to it. Been a long long time since seeing that part of the country. Hoping for good weather but even so doubt if it will be raining like the stuff you and Glenn rode through. Your both some pretty amazing people. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back