MaggieValley, the aftermath,,,,,,,

mexican

Living Legend
Ride
2015 Rocket X
Things that i learned on this ride;

1- @1K9 , aka Rick went from 1st grade at the Sisters to college degree at MV as far as riding goes:eek::eek:Very proud of you Rick:thumbsup:

2- I was seeing things:eek::eek::eek::eek:, i thought i saw at least 3 Rockets running a car tire at the Dragon:confused::confused:,,, like i said i was seeing things, we all know that is not possibleo_O:whitstling:

3- @sonny was in so much pain (his knee), he was riding behind a fully loaded semi truck on a very curvy road and the semi truck was pulling away:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:!!

4- i saw not one but 2 scooters running a CAR TIRE!!!!:eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

5- NEVER put your 40k beautiful Indian in front of Oscar's scooter when a photo is about to be taken:roll:

6- NEVER tell @Triple Trouble he has a cheap jacket, he will remember it for at least 12 years!!!o_Oo_Oo_O

From @mexican
1- @1K9 , aka Rick went from 1st grade at the Sisters to college degree at MV as far as riding goes:eek::eek:Very proud of you Rick:thumbsup:
Attaboy, Rickardo! Anxious to ride with you in Leakey

3- @sonny was in so much pain (his knee), he was riding behind a fully loaded semi truck on a very curvy road and the semi truck was pulling away:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:!!
Does Sonny throttle with his knee?:eek: :roll:
Seriously, I know knee pain & credit to Sonny for even riding! :thumbsup:

5- NEVER put your 40k beautiful Indian in front of Oscar's scooter when a photo's about to be taken:roll:
Oscar's motor or Triclops? Who wins the cleanliness award??? :D

Good list, Loopy! :roll:
[/QUOTE]

Thank you Captains for the cheers. The credit goes to all who have given me pointers, tolerated my slow riding and slowed down to show me how to enter turns correctly. I still ride too close to the yellow line. Im working on it. The credit goes to Scott who has been able to tweak the throttle control issues my bike had. The credit goes to Anthony and his wife Theresa who have driven many hours to meet with me and coach my riding. The credit goes to Terra who agreed to drive early to MV and house my butt for four days so I could get some hill riding in before the RAA rally. OlBull the front Pilot 5 works even for slow riders. The reversed grooves shed water well without loss of traction or directional control.

Without this Group I would still think that a the best sweepers are the ramps to get on and off the freeway here in Houston. I am infinitely grateful to you all.

IMG_1073.JPG

From @mexican
Attaboy, Rickardo! Anxious to ride with you in Leakey

Does Sonny throttle with his knee?:eek: :roll:
Seriously, I know knee pain & credit to Sonny for even riding! :thumbsup:

5- NEVER put your 40k beautiful Indian in front of Oscar's scooter when a photo's about to be taken:roll:
Oscar's motor or Triclops? Who wins the cleanliness award??? :D

Good list, Loopy! :roll:
[/QUOTE]

The Clean Rocket award.... I think it's a tie between Merlin and Dr. D.

Back