Maggie valley June 2019

Why is my name there?
I'm not into listening to a bunch of pissing and moaning about anything. Y'all have at it.
I may attend or may not.
I'm not putting this one on folks. Your on your own

Hope you decide to come Wendy.

Wouldn't seem right for you not to be there to tune up any newbies that happen to stumble in.:thumbsup:

Maybe backing out of leaky Texas. Need time to insure home improvements promised to wife get done prior to May. A deals a deal. Get it done early so run to Maggie valley is in the bag. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Still new at this group runs and have not had a opportunity to attend a large one yet.

Last edited:
Why is my name there?
I'm not into listening to a bunch of pissing and moaning about anything. Y'all have at it.
I may attend or may not.
I'm not putting this one on folks. Your on your own
Promise no pissing or moaning from me. After talking to a couple of gentleman last weekend about Maggie valley and what it has to offer for a event like a R.A.A. it got my interest. Got home and talked to wife about it and she agreed as long as i got a few things done around the house first. No problem. If we all work together on this it could in up being one #ell of an event. What ever support you all need just ask. Willing to help out. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back