Lushy, DP Outlaws, Dyno and HP

Well how lucky am I to have Neville Lush just down the road. I have a 2017 R3R which I have had to Nev a few times as I change /improve it. Standard dyno 126 RWHP, Ramair and TORS dyno 139 RWHP, Ramair and DP Shorty Outlaws dyno 147 RWHP. All times running 98 Ron BP Fuel.
Yep it sure is handy having the "man in the tin shed" just down the road.

Well how lucky am I to have Neville Lush just down the road. I have a 2017 R3R which I have had to Nev a few times as I change /improve it. Standard dyno 126 RWHP, Ramair and TORS dyno 139 RWHP, Ramair and DP Shorty Outlaws dyno 147 RWHP. All times running 98 Ron BP Fuel.

You are lucky! I rode 2 1/2 thousand ks before I could see Neville. Very similar result - rode down with 125hp and rode back with 149hp. The hp gain was great but the bike runs so much snappier throughout the whole rev range now, it's brilliant.

I know just how you feel!

I am just 60 minutes from my Guru, Nels Byersdorf, owner of Two Wheel Dynoworks in Kirkland, WA.

2 Wheel Dynoworks - Kirkland, WA
It does make a difference having them just around the corner. Not sure what I would do if he wasn't so close. Would have to travel to somewhere else I suppose

You are lucky! I rode 2 1/2 thousand ks before I could see Neville. Very similar result - rode down with 125hp and rode back with 149hp. The hp gain was great but the bike runs so much snappier throughout the whole rev range now, it's brilliant.
2500 km, now that's dedication, I bet the ride back was better than the ride there

You obviously L-O-V-E your motor and want the BEST for it!
BTW - I'm pretty sure Neville knows Nels as well.
I do know Nels said he knows Neville . . .

You obviously L-O-V-E your motor and want the BEST for it!
BTW - I'm pretty sure Neville knows Nels as well.
I do know Nels said he knows Neville . . .

My step father and I were riding to SA to to watch the salt lake racing and we took the opportunituy and the large detour via Nevilles. I've had bikes dyno tuned before but no one has put the time and effort in that Neville did. He is a perfectionist that's for sure. Must be good to live close to Nels, an hours ride would be just about perfect I reckon, an hour there and 3-4 hours back...

Back