Dyno Rocket 2.5 TFC vs Rocket 2.3 Roadster

Penner

Supercharged
Ride
Honda Helix Kawasaki W800
Both are OEM bikes.
I removed all ECU restrictions.
The Roadster (blue graph) also has a crossover pipe.

Ami Neue vs alte Rocket Vergleich PS Hira.jpg
Ami Neue vs alte Rocket Vergleich PS Hira.jpg

I believe the TFC came with what would be considered aftermarket pipes. Would be more interesting to see the standard 2020 against a standard earlier model. I believe for the standard 2020 and the standard earlier model share the same torque values from what i have heard and read. Stock exhaust with a cross over?

One more question. If your bike is under warranty and you add this tune will it affect your warranty if detected by a dealership?

I believe the TFC came with what would be considered aftermarket pipes. Would be more interesting to see the standard 2020 against a standard earlier model. I believe for the standard 2020 and the standard earlier model share the same torque values from what i have heard and read. Stock exhaust with a cross over?
It has a different exhaust. But that has no effect on the engines performance. F, L and I tables are abolutely identical to the standard models.

What I think is interesting about this comparism is the numbers up to about 3000 rpm. I am pretty sure, that the 2.5l cams are more agressive than the ones of the old model.

Back