Walt,
if it helps you achieve your personal goal of 200 MPH, I'm happy for you.
BUT, that being said,
purty it ain't..;)
Of course, neither is mine,
It takes a certain kind of man to step out on that fragile limb we call innovation and do something different.
Sam with his preds,
Cane with his underbody and rad shroud,
you with EVERYTHING,
Flip with his parts,
Lonnie with EVERYTHING,
me with my sissybar and fender,
not that my stuff is nearly the quality of y'alls,
but anybody can buy stuff to bolt on, and part of the TRIUMPH mystic is after all,
GO YOUR OWN WAY...
Congrats on your fender...

I went 199 in a Ferrari 350 GT Berlinetta Boxer V12 once. Not quite 200 but close enough to know that at that speed, if anything happens, even a speck of fly ****te, you can kiss your arse goodbye.

You have bigger balls than I need or want....and a fugly fender too. Good luck. Better you than I. I prefer to remain a spectator and supporter.:)

I went 199 in a Ferrari 350 GT Berlinetta Boxer V12 once. Not quite 200 but close enough to know that at that speed, if anything happens, even a speck of fly ****te, you can kiss your arse goodbye.

You have bigger balls than I need or want....and a fugly fender too. Good luck. Better you than I. I prefer to remain a spectator and supporter.:)

How about being a sponsor supporter Flip I am sure Hombre would not mind sticking your face on his bike for the correct price.:D

VERY exclusive double ton-up club then ain't it.
Thats why I want to see a video when you get there,
cause I know I ain't ever gonna see it any other way.
I truely hope you get it, (your 200 MPH marker)
and if your butt ugly fender helps you stay alive in the process,
then it served its purpose and who cares how it looks.
GOOD LUCK, can't wait to see the video..:D

Back