Looking to buy a 08 Classic with Corbin parts installed.... HELP...

After market parts are only worth about 25c on the dollar(or more if you are willing to pay) as for the Corbin seat it is the only way to go they are by far the most comfy seats you can buy for a motorbike, people say they break in with age BS my seat is ten years old and still as hard as the day I bought it,.
Any motorbike seat that you can push in with your finger has no right on a real bike.

So time without the Missus hasn't mellowed you at all then...:D:D

After market parts are only worth about 25c on the dollar(or more if you are willing to pay) as for the Corbin seat it is the only way to go they are by far the most comfy seats you can buy for a motorbike, people say they break in with age BS my seat is ten years old and still as hard as the day I bought it,.
Any motorbike seat that you can push in with your finger has no right on a real bike.
No wonder you have such a nasty demeanor.:rolleyes:
That's not a haggis farm down there.That's hemorrhoids from years of abuse on a hard seat.:thumbsdown: Go see a Dr, let him cut those off, then get a comfortable seat, and you might turn into a nicer person. :D

Well... this bike sold Sat afternoon.... I guess that's what I get for setting on my hands.....:(:(:(:(

Sorry that you missed the bike:( Rockets are a funny bike some will stay on the market for months even years and others will go pretty fast, do not fret another will be along soon lets just hope it has a Corbin seat:D
My fellow Captains talk about me with love and affection as my wife has been in Los Angeles for nearly a month now and I have been living on beans and toast, irn bru, mars bars, revels, scrambled eggs and Haagen Dazs ice cream for I have to get my dairy from somewhere

Back