Looking to buy a 08 Classic with Corbin parts installed.... HELP...

RayinHouston

.020 Over
Ride
98 Valk, 84 V65 Sabre, 92 KLR-650,
Hey guys, I'm looking at a 2008 Classic WITH Corbin Beatle Bags, Batwing Faring and driver and passenger seat... The bags and faring are "color matched" to the bike... I need to know just how much the Corbin parts add to the total asking price....????:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have no experience with corbin seats although hard I hear they are good. The bags are nice but easily nicked especially if the passenger does not pay attention.(I have a set on my 07) That being said I'd say 2 grand over the value of the bike would be fair. Now for the major wuestion what the vin number, milage and whats he asking for it.

If you trade a bike in, typically a dealer will give only 20 percent of value on accessories if you lucky and they are oem, after market less.

Thanks guys.... the bike has 33,000 miles on it.. seller has told me that it has been dealer serviced all it's life... it has stock exhaust and tune... here is the CL add,,,

2008 Triumph RocketIII

Thanks guys.... the bike has 33,000 miles on it.. seller has told me that it has been dealer serviced all it's life... it has stock exhaust and tune... here is the CL add,,,

2008 Triumph RocketIII

That is a good price for Houston. Worth going to view with your gear. Digital Pics are poor. In person inspection is more better.

2008 Triumph RocketIII
Looks like a good deal especially if its a later 08. Let me know if ypu don't buy it, I don't own a 08 yet :)

After market parts are only worth about 25c on the dollar(or more if you are willing to pay) as for the Corbin seat it is the only way to go they are by far the most comfy seats you can buy for a motorbike, people say they break in with age BS my seat is ten years old and still as hard as the day I bought it,.
Any motorbike seat that you can push in with your finger has no right on a real bike.

Back