looking for tuneEcu map. 2005 with sidewinder & ramair.

Gas here in New Zealand is $2.20 + a litre.

If I was worried about the cost of filling up the rocket i would have stayed with the Yamaha virago 1100cc but I could only go 170 kms before getting gas where as now I know I can get at least 250 kms.

I'm paying about the same as you per liter and I also get about same fuel mileage light comes on about 110-120 ish but there's a good 4 litre's left in there

Haha, mine came on yesterday at 80, normally 90.
And if it's really bin a fun day, 60. But after that day I tried to adjust the TPM and it helped a bit.

I just recently test road a 06 with the sidewinder. You better get some asbestos for your right calf !!!!
I can see where the roadster pegs and rails would work on that set up. I'll stick to the brute pipe. Glad I had jeans on and only test road it for a couple miles to verify problems.
I burned a hole in my jeans when I was riding that bike toooooo LOL

I burned a hole in my jeans when I was riding that bike toooooo LOL
Ya good looking pipe for a bike with roadster style rear pegs. I would bet even with a heat shield ya still can't bow your leg out for the peg why squeezing the tank. Glad the brute is a wee bit more normal.

Beside that I have really tried to control myself, through a tank, and it hardly makes a difference, maybe 10 miles.
Hmmmm - I'd say you're not trying hard enough.

I can get down to under 100miles before the reserve light comes on :whitstling: - Just cruising and in a thunderstorm, your honor. Honest!. :oops:

Back