looking for tuneEcu map. 2005 with sidewinder & ramair.

lunatic

.040 Over
Ride
2005 Rocket 3
Hello,

Need tune for a 2005 with ramair and carpenter sidewinder exhaust. I looked on tuneEcu and didnt find a tune there that matches this combo. Anyone have one of Hans tunes they can send me?

I just recently test road a 06 with the sidewinder. You better get some asbestos for your right calf !!!!
I can see where the roadster pegs and rails would work on that set up. I'll stick to the brute pipe. Glad I had jeans on and only test road it for a couple miles to verify problems.

Last edited:
Have sent a message to both guys looking for tune I have Hanso 20228 tune that I can send
Hi there.

Thanks a lot.
I already have several of HansO tunes, all good, but they are INSANE when it comes to milage, I do about 120 miles, then I have to fill it up.
So I just wanted to try something else.

Hi there.

Thanks a lot.
I already have several of HansO tunes, all good, but they are INSANE when it comes to milage, I do about 120 miles, then I have to fill it up.

Maybe you should ride slower wont burn through the gas so quickly. That way!

I got 274 kms to a tank around town the last 500 metres was a bit hard pushing the rocket to the gas station. Lol

Maybe you should ride slower wont burn through the gas so quickly. That way!

I got 274 kms to a tank around town the last 500 metres was a bit hard pushing the rocket to the gas station. Lol

Haha, I'd imaging that would be hard

Beside that I have really tried to control myself, through a tank, and it hardly makes a difference, maybe 10 miles.
The all time best is 130-140 miles on a full tank.
And that's not a whole lot when driving it every day, and paying 1.5 euro pr liter

Hi there.

Thanks a lot.
Throttle works both ways man ;)

Haha, I'd imaging that would be hard

Beside that I have really tried to control myself, through a tank, and it hardly makes a difference, maybe 10 miles.
The all time best is 130-140 miles on a full tank.
And that's not a whole lot when driving it every day, and paying 1.5 euro pr liter
I'm paying about the same as you per liter and I also get about same fuel mileage light comes on about 110-120 ish but there's a good 4 litre's left in there

Back