Looking for a windshield for my 2012 roadster.

I do still need the "front end fixing kit". These are the 4 brackets that mount on the forks.
Are they in good shape? Can I assume you're willing to sell them? How much?
I can still buy these new from triumph.
What I really need are the brackets that actually mounts to the plastic wind screen and the front fixing kit. To get it I'll buy the roadster windshield. I just can't find it.

Steve

How many do you want? @Mitzzy and I both usually have some spares with screens. Surprisingly postage to USA is based on weight not volume so the screen would not cost much more to post than just the brackets and fixing kit but price would be with screen as hard to get rid of a bunch of screens without brackets as you have discovered.

The offer from @albertaduke will be a great one though, especially if you can recover your old screen hardware or acquire used.

I can sell you a screen, brackets, hardware and fork fixing kit for Au$375 + AU$90 postage or without the screen for Au$375 +Au$75 postage.

Used hardware and fixing kit without screen Australian $375 (=US$285) plus postage Au$75 (US$57) = Au$450 (US$342) all up.
Postage rate is Standard Intl Air with Tracking, expected delivery in 10 business days - mostly in USA).
Au$450 insurance cover is Au$19.60 if you want it. So AU$470 (US$357) ALL UP.
Postage calculator & delivery times - Australia Post

This is same price as with screen as there are no buyers for screens without hardware but postage is slightly less. It is a pain in the bum dismantling and packing the items so they do not get damaged in transit and takes hours.
When you get it you will think I sent you a really thick 30" long boomerang in whiskey bottle tubes as that is what I did last time for @Landstar;):D

Paypal account is pwhite60@iinet.net

Please pay via Paypal as a 'send funds to friends and relatives' in Australian dollars via Paypal so no currency conversion fees for me.
If you send it as a 'payment for goods services' please add 4% but I still require in Aussie dollars.

When you order your Clearview make sure it is the 5 hole horizontal strap 'Roadster' version. The Clearview one I have is a stock full 'Roadster' size screen but with just 3 holes as the previous owner obviously had the slightly smaller now discontinued 'Summer' screen with just a 3 hole horizontal strap. No problem holding larger screen with extensions etc at 120mph as per my pic below from klast years Oz RDU at Nyngan.

Pic below from @Mitzzy with 3 hole 'Summer' screen in top Left hand corner/
Link Removed

R3's at RDU Nyngan (2).jpg

Hello,
This is part vent and part question.
Am I the only one having difficulty finding the roadster wind screen? P/N A9748036. I've placed orders online for this and the front end fixing kit from Hermys Triumph E store and after a week they canceled it saying these parts has been discontinued. I've contacted 2wheepros and crosscountrycycle. They said these are on back order and there's no telling for how long. I've contacted triumph motorcycle after sales and after a few emails they said...
"Unfortunately there is no newer version. The factory has simply stopped having them produced. I am sure you could find them on ebay or similar sites but they are no longer available through Triumph.
-Brad"
eBay has none.
I call my local dealership and they don't have any and they had no idea when or if they would be in. They did look these parts up and gave me a place in GA, FL, & AZ. I called but had no luck.
Are these still for sale?????
So, I went to Triumph motorcycle and clicked on a 2018 rocket 3 roadster and clicked configure. There she is Roadster screen, P/N A9748036.

Now, I can buy the front end fixing kit for $90 from triumph but no windshield. What the heck is going on?????
I'm so confused. any insight would be appreciated.

Steve
I'm with you bro. Just got my 2016 R3R and it's been an absolute ***** finding parts (either from Triumph or aftermarket). I wish I knew this before I bought. Love the bike though. There are a lot of great resources on this board if you're handy.

How many do you want? @Mitzzy and I both usually have some spares with screens. Surprisingly postage to USA is based on weight not volume so the screen would not cost much more to post than just the brackets and fixing kit but price would be with screen as hard to get rid of a bunch of screens without brackets as you have discovered.

The offer from @albertaduke will be a great one though, especially if you can recover your old screen hardware or acquire used.

I can sell you a screen, brackets, hardware and fork fixing kit for Au$375 + AU$90 postage or without the screen for Au$375 +Au$75 postage.

Used hardware and fixing kit without screen Australian $375 (=US$285) plus postage Au$75 (US$57) = Au$450 (US$342) all up.
Postage rate is Standard Intl Air with Tracking, expected delivery in 10 business days - mostly in USA).
Au$450 insurance cover is Au$19.60 if you want it. So AU$470 (US$357) ALL UP.
Postage calculator & delivery times - Australia Post

This is same price as with screen as there are no buyers for screens without hardware but postage is slightly less. It is a pain in the bum dismantling and packing the items so they do not get damaged in transit and takes hours.
When you get it you will think I sent you a really thick 30" long boomerang in whiskey bottle tubes as that is what I did last time for @Landstar;):D

Paypal account is pwhite60@iinet.net

Please pay via Paypal as a 'send funds to friends and relatives' in Australian dollars via Paypal so no currency conversion fees for me.
If you send it as a 'payment for goods services' please add 4% but I still require in Aussie dollars.

When you order your Clearview make sure it is the 5 hole horizontal strap 'Roadster' version. The Clearview one I have is a stock full 'Roadster' size screen but with just 3 holes as the previous owner obviously had the slightly smaller now discontinued 'Summer' screen with just a 3 hole horizontal strap. No problem holding larger screen with extensions etc at 120mph as per my pic below from klast years Oz RDU at Nyngan.

Pic below from @Mitzzy with 3 hole 'Summer' screen in top Left hand corner/
Link Removed

R3's at RDU Nyngan (2).jpg
I'm interested but I have no funds right now.

How much for the fly screen?
As stated that was @Mittzy 's photo just to show variety of stock screens. I don't know if @Mittzy is selling his.

I have sold out of painted flyscreens having sold about 10, but I do have a couple of clear Sports screens which are a clear flyscreen that can be painted or better yet vinyl covered so you can return to clear or change graphics etc.

1 brand new in box never fitted.
Au$300 plus postage from me.
Au$392.89 plus postage from Triumph Australia.

If required a new Fork Fixing kit Au$100 with this so Au$400 (US$300) all up plus postage.
Save Au$135 all up from Dealer price with fork fixing kit.

For Sale - Brand new Triumph OEM Clear Sportscreen Flyscreen.

I paid $350 for my used windshield but this included shipping. And hours online and on the phone searhing.

Attachments

• 20180615_195512.jpg
    20180615_195512.jpg
    413.4 KB · Views: 6
When I traded my r3 in I kept my acc's since I figure once my wife quits riding with me i'll go back to it, but I have to admit the gtl is growing on me and at 5'7" 160 the r3 is a bit big...

Back