Lock and Adjustment nut on steering stem.

IMG_4946.JPG
IMG_4947.JPG

He asked what size the spanner is and thats what it measures ,take it or leave it i dont care . won't bother next time .

Yea, what Sonny said. My post was just a question, not meant to put you down. You, among so many on hear prolly know way more than me about these rockets/mechanical...... Please keep giving your input. We need it :thumbsup:

A picture is worth a thousand words. Thank you pedro and mittzy. My apologies again pedro. The 40MM just came in about a hour ago and being very loose still worked without screwing up anything but will be Taking both the socket and wrench with me to work tonight. A little weld and machining will fix that. The lock nut was no where near 40nm and the adjustment nut was not even finger tight. Going to follow the procedure outline in the service manual and will more than likely eliminate the mild wobble at 110 mph plus. Looks like I may need to buy a extra Caliber for the house. My metal scale lied to me. Thanks again for your help.:):):):):):):):):):)

He asked what size the spanner is and thats what it measures ,take it or leave it i dont care . won't bother next time .

we r just pulling your leg:)
do they make a socket that size:roll::roll::roll:

Who would have thought a #amn lock nut and adjustment nut would be such a pain. Need to start doing the math on MM to standard;););););););););););)

Last edited:
Back