Lifted the front end of ground this morning.

Yes, the first time is the best. Doesn't last long enough, and you want to go and do it again.
Wait, what are we talking about....

In all my years of riding it has never been my goal to lift the front wheel off the ground.

It was not my goal when I got the Rocket either, but 3 times I have done it. Hell of a bike to pull your first wheelie on for sure.

And talking about loosing traction on gravel with the back tire, boy does she kick when the tire grabs again.

First time I felt the front end get light was on my first test drive. That sold it.

In all my years of riding it has never been my goal to lift the front wheel off the ground.

It was not my goal when I got the Rocket either, but 3 times I have done it. Hell of a bike to pull your first wheelie on for sure.

And talking about loosing traction on gravel with the back tire, boy does she kick when the tire grabs again.

First time I felt the front end get light was on my first test drive. That sold it.
Ah yes.
But for the ultimate in sphincter clenching - Lift the front (not deliberately) then hit a patch of dry ball bearing like dried out sheeps poo with the rear and get a fishtail.
NEVER AGAIN.

Ah yes.
But for the ultimate in sphincter clenching - Lift the front (not deliberately) then hit a patch of dry ball bearing like dried out sheeps poo with the rear and get a fishtail.
NEVER AGAIN.

There is a saying "slick as ****" for a reason

I just love my Cuban cigar board. You can write any combination of words you like, period.

Back