Less expensive Windscreens

Dave misses the gale force winds skipping across the top of those craggy peaks and then howling thru the loch.

Dennis

69 dtg Dubai
70 dtg Home

You thought you were getting the windshield WITH the hardware at that price? Now, that's funny. I don't care who you are. :D

Well Ill give you an A for effort!!!!:D See how much pain you saved somebody else!!!
Just ordered my 'blade' yesterday. Should be here in 5 days or so. I have an idea for the old blade wich I will never use again. Will post if I decide to do it.

mutt

You thought you were getting the windshield WITH the hardware at that price? Now, that's funny. I don't care who you are. :D
I'm so glad I could entertain you. Since you obviously read this thread shortly after I posted it, your insight was 20/20 ... thanks for suggesting things might not be as they seemed until too late. As far as the screens being worth $150, other than a few strips of chrome and couple of brackets what makes them worth $500? The Triumph brand name? Besides, I specifically asked them if it would bolt directly to the factory fixing kit and was assured that it would. The photos and wording in their website along with their answers to my pointed questions satisfied my curiousity and doubts. The only reason I have posted my shame in being taken advantage of is to save another from the same. Again, thanks for rubbing my nose in it AFTERWARDS genius.

Last edited:
I wasn't rubbing your nose in it. Sorry, if it came across that way. I thought from your first post that you knew it was just for the blade. Then you came back with your last post and I was amused that you were under the impression it was the entire assembly. Again, I wasn't laughing AT you, however, just the situation. Frankly, I'd be pissed if they told me it was for the full assembly.

Back