Large man needs help.

Your best option might be to set up the original 2004/05 standard pegs (get rid of the footboards) and a T-bar so you can stretch out. Sadly I tossed all that stuff when I moved to Texas. Good luck.

Just picked up a 2013 r3t to replace my 99 valk. I love the bike, but that being said. Its not as comfortable as my valk was. I'm 6'8" and 370lb. I looking for handlebars and seat options for really tall folks. I've done some Googleing but nothing to show for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I did find this forum so thats a win. Thanks all.
If I could I'd be glad to trade some shortness for some of that 6'8". Welcome to the group.

I can run fast🤣🤣
Make sure you turn your 'ears' off, you naughty chubby rabbit, it will make your batteries last even longer if he catches you! 😉:whitstling:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1615074635799.png

I’m half a foot short of our height. I thought my R3T were improvements over the Honda V. That said, the shock change along with different seats are a big start. Being creative with your highway bars/pegs will be as important. I have a Corbin that increases my leg room by almost 2”. I just went to a 200 series rear tire. A little height improvement with that.
Welcome to this sight. Most members have hands on experience to give help when asked. Good group.

That is my exact setup and it's close, but not perfect. I still end up with bilateral hip pain after a couple hours on the Day Long, but that may be due to old age more than anything. BTW, I'm 6'6" and 260 pounds.
Im 6”3 and i feel cramped on a roadster, legs and hips not comfortable

Back