5000 miles
I think I got about that on a kz 1000 beating it regularly back in the 80's, well at least I'll get good grip, but Triumph only recommended the 2 Metzelers ME888 and Avon Cobra Cromes. I was mainly posting to be careful with the Bridgestone Exedra Max because of the recall and after calling them about a month ago, by the way the front Exedra Max I had for sale is sold, don't know what he's putting it on, in the listing I put my dilemma

Herman is right about the 5000 miles, I got even less on the rear. Metzzler are ok, except for the extremely short life

I haven't worn out my first set yet, but looking like maybe 7000-8000.

I haven't worn out my first set yet, but looking like maybe 7000-8000.
How is the traction, I locked my back tire up the first day I rode it, car in front of me slammed on the brakes for pedestrians at the shore Lavalett NJ, it's crazy TG was 35mph, I was just worried about the car behind me stopping in time I always keep a good distance, except one time I got following too close when I was young I just changed a flat on these older people's car at night in the winter and I was trying to cut the breeze behind them, didn't seem to bother them, but I past a cop and he gave me a ticket for it, I didn't say anything about changing their tire I just said they slowed down and I got closer, he said he let me go for speeding but got me for following too close, I was nice, said ty and when I went to pay the ticket found out it was 5 points on my license, so I tried to explain the same thing to the judge and he didn't accept it either, I already had 6 points on my license so that gave me 11 and you get up to 12 and they suspend your license, I think it takes like 3 years without any tickets to get 3 removed or 1 year, I don't know but I stayed within the law after that, hahaha 😂 be aware and be safe no protection on a bike, you don't get too many chances, I've had a few, but I used to ride pretty hard, sometimes it was my fault going too fast, speed kills, be safe, Live To Ride

Back