Ladies & Gentlemen! This is the MOKI DUGWAY!

Freaking Mexicans, leaving their hats everywhere:D

Amigo,
This was a triple LOL!!!

Laughing1.gif Laughing2.gif Laughing3.gif

Moki, for me, is the very definition of terror. Butt cheeks clinched the whole way, sweating, forcing myself to not white knuckle and be smooth on the throttle (when not coasting).

Mufada does NOT like to be ridden in 1st gear just off idle with the throttle barely cracked open, which is exactly what was required.

Thus, my little fist pump at the end.

Personally, I'm far more comfortable doing 2x or more the speed limit around a blind turn on a worn out tire 150 miles from the nearest hospital on paved roads than the Moki. Great experience, glad I did it, won't do again but do recommend if only for the view from the top!!

Moki, for me, is the very definition of terror. Butt cheeks clinched the whole way, sweating, forcing myself to not white knuckle and be smooth on the throttle (when not coasting).

Mufada does NOT like to be ridden in 1st gear just off idle with the throttle barely cracked open, which is exactly what was required.

Thus, my little fist pump at the end.

Personally, I'm far more comfortable doing 2x or more the speed limit around a blind turn on a worn out tire 150 miles from the nearest hospital on paved roads than the Moki. Great experience, glad I did it, won't do again but do recommend if only for the view from the top!!
I felt the same way when I rode it, I liked it but found it a little hairy. Didn’t do any site seeing on the way up as I was moving that’s for sure!

That's definitely the worst characteristic of my Rocket, lower rpm throttle response is not good, I can't recall if it was always like that, or a result of the Carpenter mods. I would probably do it once, the Dugway, and only once, carefully.

Back