Ladies & Gentlemen! This is the MOKI DUGWAY!

barbagris

Mad Scientist
Ride
2009 R3-Standard - 1979 Guzzi V1000G5
I see you managed to get that **** bee at the end!. :p.
Impressive scenery.

I shall be content to have lived that vicariously.
I am not big on loose surface riding. I plain do not enjoy it.

There is a stunning pass road in Austria that everybody raves over - it was being repaired when I crossed (in the '80's) and was largely un-surfaced - and I can't remember anything except discomfort. And tbh the odd twinge of fear in places.

1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
I see you managed to get that **** bee at the end!. :p.
Impressive scenery.

I shall be content to have lived that vicariously.
I am not big on loose surface riding. I plain do not enjoy it.

There is a stunning pass road in Austria that everybody raves over - it was being repaired when I crossed (in the '80's) and was largely un-surfaced - and I can't remember anything except discomfort. And tbh the odd twinge of fear in places.
Gawd, how I'd love to spend a month or two riding Europe.

breeze

Living Legend
Ride
07 classic/01legend/72 bonne
dirt road itself really wasnt bad only maybe 2 miles or so we were basically coasting trying to save fuel before we ran out trying to get to Mexican Hat for the night.Part of the ride thats planned next year in Utah bypassing the dirt of course,only a little more than an hour or two from my house should be more pics to follow on are short 2 day ride in Utah great riding country YAALL come on over

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock