Keyless Ignition Mod HOW TO WITH PICS

Again, suggest you do some homework. You could start by doing a search on "keyless". Or, you could just look at the bottom of this page and for every threat there are suggested related threads that in this case hit the mark.

Just asking questions before I get it just now.

I'm already corresponding with @Pablouk on his questions;
But for any other interested party, just a heads-up that, at least as far as my Key-Less system goes, the current version bears very little resemblance to the kit of the generation I had done in this thread;
for information on current version which has evolved consideraby see the thread link in my signature.
Of course the original info per @JoseyR3Wales in this thread remains pertinent as a low-cost DIY option.

Just to clarify - this module does not require an OEM alarm, it connects to the pre-installed alarm interface connector (all Triumphs have this pre-wired connector on board). In lieu of an alarm, there is a bypass plug connected, which bridges the interrupt circuits
On the Rocket this connector is under the tank: most other models have it under the seat; so in the left of the picture you can see the extender cable which allows the control module to be placed in a nice dry area, under the seat (Incidentally the OEM alarm also comes with an extender cable for same purpose).

I have a comprehensive install guide, however this is the super-condensed version to very simple steps:
  1. Raise tank, plug extender into the OEM Alarm connector after removing the bypass
  2. Connect other end of the extender into the Control Module
  3. Connect the Relay harness via the smaller connector
  4. Connect the Main Power circuit wires via Posi-Taps (4 go to the Fuse Panel, 1 to the Turn Signal Module)
  5. Connect the Clutch Switch Wire at the ECU via PosiTap
(specific detail of which wires to connect in the guide)

There are no OEM wires cut, and no soldering or other permanent types of connection to make. The PosiTaps provide for minimally-invasive connections.
May I have the install guide please mate cheers thanks.

Hi DEcosse,
are you still selling this set?

Kind regards,
Thomas

Back