Kaoko Throttle Control for R3

tazoom

.040 Over
For Information: bought the Kaoko Throttle Control for my 06 R3. Realized when I went to install that there was a slight problem...I have changed to the classic handlebars and the ends are different from the standard bars. Got back with Adventurer's Workshop, they contacted Kaoko, and they are supposedly working on a new control for the classic bars.

The end of the standard bar is flush with the throttle grip. The classic bar has a central protrusion about .5" out and in diameter that inserts into the end-weight.

couldn't you fill the space with washers. i have the throttlemeister on my r3t. not really sure the difference to the kaoko unit.

Is it me or what.Why do you need a cruise control i just dont get it.Do you guys ride around no handed. :shock:

Now in big countries Mr Leicester, we have what are called straight bits. Some can be so long you get bored and start drinking, playing round with the female pillionms, racing off HD riders, or just plain go to sleep.

To overcome the death like rigarmortis bought on by hours of straight road we need a bit of occupational therapy.

Now I understand mad dogs and englishmen are in some way similar but when you discover on your next world trip a ,,,"straight bit!!" we advise only short space of time in the sun and/or sitting motionless in the rocket saddle.

Does this explanation suffice or do other "stright bit riders" need to explain too!

Cheers
Sunburnt country rider.

step1 said:
Is it me or what.Why do you need a cruise control i just dont get it.Do you guys ride around no handed. :shock:
Some of us have larger backyards! :wink:

Anyone been on this road? If you can guess which road it is I will buy you a beer at Biketoberfest '08.

Back