K&N Big Cones

I misunderstood your point.

My point is:

I know plenty of people with plenty of mad skills - lacking discipline to only use said skills in proper time and venue.

I also know plenty of people, that let just give the analogy, "Lack ability cash the check they could write", that do perfectly well due to their discipline of not picking-up the proverbial pen

On motorcycles, I happen to be in the latter category

As I posted under the sign thread

small sign.jpg

Last edited:
To me skill and discipline are both requirements for safe motorcycle riding and both a learned skill. You have the 'learned skill' to do many things on a motorcycle fast and slow work. Discipline keeps you within the parameters of your skill.

So my good man. What are you going to do with this Rocket when you buy your new and improved Rocket? How many miles are on yours?
I’m keeping it. It is a 2014 Roadster with 14’400 miles on it. I bought it with a tad less than 5k miles so I have put 10k on it.

It is quite different than the new ones so I feel there will not be to much overlap and therefore will stay here to ride. I really expect the old one will be faster in a straight line but I think the new one will out handle it. There are several on here with more than one old style Rocket.

I mean why sell when it really won’t bring any money and I’m in to deep $$$ with it.:laugh:

I’m keeping it. It is a 2014 Roadster with 14’400 miles on it. I bought it with a tad less than 5k miles so I have put 10k on it.

It is quite different than the new ones so I feel there will not be to much overlap and therefore will stay here to ride. I really expect the old one will be faster in a straight line but I think the new one will out handle it. There are several on here with more than one old style Rocket.

I mean why sell when it really won’t bring any money and I’m in to deep $$$ with it.:laugh:

Dr. D, your black bike looks good enough to keep just to look at. I hardly ride the Valkyrie but look at it a lot.

20191117_095024_HDR.jpg

Dr. D, your black bike looks good enough to keep just to look at. I hardly ride the Valkyrie but look at it a lot.

20191117_095024_HDR.jpg
Thanks Rick it is a very clean trimmed black look. Darth Vader ;)

Back