K&N Big Cones

I’m keeping it. It is a 2014 Roadster with 14’400 miles on it. I bought it with a tad less than 5k miles so I have put 10k on it.

It is quite different than the new ones so I feel there will not be to much overlap and therefore will stay here to ride. I really expect the old one will be faster in a straight line but I think the new one will out handle it. There are several on here with more than one old style Rocket.

I mean why sell when it really won’t bring any money and I’m in to deep $$$ with it.:laugh:
I had 10,000 miles in less than six months on the X. You really should think about riding more often:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Just being a smart @@@

I'm having a hard time finding this kit anywhere...

K&N Intake Kit for Triumph Rocket III

So I have a few questions.

Can I fit the big cones in the kit above in any other airbox eliminator kit? Has anyone tried this? I'm thinking about the Ramair kit specifically, or maybe this one:

K&N High Flow Air Box Eliminator Kit for Triumph Rocket III Online from Pure-Triumph.com

I like the look of the big cones with the chrome ends on them for my bike, so if I can achieve that look, suggestions that I haven't thought of are welcome.
Here shortly we all have to meet up. Been trying to make my way out to the city but no luck. Figure some time in the near future it should happen. Inviting you your dad and brother to a good dinner and some good conversation about Rockets. Of course this will require a overnight stay do to the fact i do not drink and ride. You all have been warned. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I had 10,000 miles in less than six months on the X. You really should think about riding more often:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Just being a smart @@@

You have to keep in mind a lot of people have multiple bikes, I only have 35,000 miles on my Touring in 9 years, but I have had 5 or 6 other bikes for most of it's life.

I have a harley that has seen about 2,000 miles since buying the rocket. That was back in 2015. Bought the Harley new and racked some miles. Every time i go out and get on the Harley the Rocket is looking and saying Really? Walk back into the house and grab the keys to what really brings a smile.

Every time this thread comes up, part of my brain reads the title as Big Cajones.

971B069C-DE09-4348-8E2F-B4C198FBCCC1.jpeg

Just right 4010s;)
You can not use all this power much of the time. You won’t survive trying.
This looks amazing! Could you give me some info? I just bought my 15 Roadster, so this mod is gonna be a bit down the road, but WILL happen. I just want to do the intake, header/pipes and flash it all at the same time to maximize performance. Thanks in advance! Godspeed

This looks amazing! Could you give me some info? I just bought my 15 Roadster, so this mod is gonna be a bit down the road, but WILL happen. I just want to do the intake, header/pipes and flash it all at the same time to maximize performance. Thanks in advance! Godspeed
They are 4010s and I had to hand cut the bear claw to fit. I did the intake with TORS first with a tune and it made a big difference. Shortly after I bought pistons and cams from Lush and a pipe system from Paul Bryant. That was huge power but did cost the coin. Let me know if I can offer any help. Pm me anytime you like.

Mel

Do you fly. ie are you a pilot? I’m not but I love flying.

Back