Just got my first Triumph

Tommy Boy

.020 Over
Ride
2015 R3T, 1997 Honda Valkyrie
Hi,
I just bought a 2015 R3T with 25 miles on it. Only one dealer here in central Oklahoma. So I am trying to learn as much about the bike as possible. I have been riding a 1997 Honda Valkyrie for the last 15 years of so, it's a great bike and still love it. Then I found the rocket and the deal on the rocket and could not resist.

My first mods will be a breakaway mechanical cruise and a set of Rivco risers. The ECU is already on its way to Carpenter Racing for a good old fashion brain washing. Looking forward to the results.

Welcome from Australia, my old man has a 1997 Valkyrie and loves it too (had it since 1999) You'll love the R3T for sure...

Hi,
I just bought a 2015 R3T with 25 miles on it. Only one dealer here in central Oklahoma. So I am trying to learn as much about the bike as possible. I have been riding a 1997 Honda Valkyrie for the last 15 years of so, it's a great bike and still love it. Then I found the rocket and the deal on the rocket and could not resist.

My first mods will be a breakaway mechanical cruise and a set of Rivco risers. The ECU is already on its way to Carpenter Racing for a good old fashion brain washing. Looking forward to the results.

Both are great bikes, I agree. 0423161257a_HDR.jpg 0520161154_HDR.jpg

Back