MarkyBse

Standard Bore
Ride
2006 Rocket III Classic
I am new to the group and came by my first R3 through a friend that could not ride anymore. I have too many questions about the bike so hopefully I can find those answers as I search through the posts from the group.
Safe Riding to all of you.

Attachments

• IMG_2839.jpg
    IMG_2839.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
WELCOME! to our R3 Family from Tucson as well... You'll find lots of good information and comradery here along with a bit of good natured ribbing now and then. Good looking Beast. (She's even wearing the fastest color... Black!) Looking forward to seeing more photo's of her unbound... :ninja: ENJOY your new Perma-Grin :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

I am new to the group and came by my first R3 through a friend that could not ride anymore. I have too many questions about the bike so hopefully I can find those answers as I search through the posts from the group.
Safe Riding to all of you.
That’s a good looking bike and you should have a good time on it. How many miles does it have and welcome from Southern California and all I can wish you is many miles with many smiles.

That’s a good looking bike and you should have a good time on it. How many miles does it have and welcome from Southern California and all I can wish you is many miles with many smiles.
It has 69K on it but I don't really know what the expected range is for these bikes. I also have a 2013 BMW R1200GSA and I don't think it cares about mileage, it just wants to go...

Back