vmaxjude

.020 Over
Ride
2020 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
Hi all. I have just bought my first Rocket 3, a low mileage 1 owner 2020 GT with some nice extras - panniers, rear rack, bluetooth kit, quickshifter. I have been riding Gen 1 VMaxes for over 20 years so this is quite a change for me. First impressions are really good, and I am looking to put some serious miles on the bike in Scotland in June. That is after I get it started as it refused to after 12 days without being used! Cheers, Jude Burcombe

Hi all. I have just bought my first Rocket 3, a low mileage 1 owner 2020 GT with some nice extras - panniers, rear rack, bluetooth kit, quickshifter. I have been riding Gen 1 VMaxes for over 20 years so this is quite a change for me. First impressions are really good, and I am looking to put some serious miles on the bike in Scotland in June. That is after I get it started as it refused to after 12 days without being used! Cheers, Jude Burcombe
Thanks for the welcomes chaps. I put the battery on charge last night and it was ready to go in an hour. Will also keep it on a trickle charge from now on! The sun is shining in Blighty today (a rare occurrence I can tell you) so she will get a wash and a ride later.

Och aye the noo. Welcome from Straya.
Hope you get her up and running, soon.
Thanks mate. Where in Straya are you? My lad just returned from 7 months playing grade cricket near Melbourne and absolutely loved it. He has picked up an Aussie girlfriend who is coming over here in June. I joke that her middle name is 'visa'. :D

Thanks mate. Where in Straya are you? My lad just returned from 7 months playing grade cricket near Melbourne and absolutely loved it. He has picked up an Aussie girlfriend who is coming over here in June. I joke that her middle name is 'visa'. :D
I'm in Newcastle, an hour and a half north of Sydney. God's country. Well, it used to be.
Your boy was lucky to get out of Victoriastan, the way things are going down there with Dictator Dan. Any wonder his girlfriend is migrating. Lol.
Enjoy the bike up in the Highlands. Make sure your tyre pressures are up at 42psi and they handle like a dream.

I'm in Newcastle, an hour and a half north of Sydney. God's country. Well, it used to be.
Your boy was lucky to get out of Victoriastan, the way things are going down there with Dictator Dan. Any wonder his girlfriend is migrating. Lol.
Enjoy the bike up in the Highlands. Make sure your tyre pressures are up at 42psi and they handle like a dream.
Will do, cheers. My uncle and family live in Wollongong. They were £10 Poms in 1974 and never came back. I do not blame them...

Back