GOT THE NEWS, TAKE DELIVERY OF MY 2014 R3T Jan 27th!!!

MtlSteve

.040 Over
Ride
2014 R3T
Good day group, yes, that is fantastic news from my end!!! My next question would be it appears that parts for the R3T are not as readily available (exhaust, LEDs for the touring lights), what is the best source for parts for the R3Ts. I have included dealer pics, and will have more once she is home safe in my garage waiting for spring. She will be transported in a covered trailer to avoid all the salt and snow on our roads (on Canada). She only has 21000kms (13000miles).

Rocket3-3.jpg

Rocket3-1.jpg

AWESOME!! WELCOME! to our R3 Family... Is this your first Triumph or next? Get ready to ENJOY your new Perma-Grin. Admittedly, parts are tricky. Stay close here and scour scour scour. I've done that and this is my girl today...

Fiona.jpg
-MIG

AWESOME!! WELCOME! to our R3 Family... Is this your first Triumph or next? Get ready to ENJOY your new Perma-Grin. Admittedly, parts are tricky. Stay close here and scour scour scour. I've done that and this is my girl today...

Fiona.jpg
-MIG
My R3T will be my 3rd Triumph. Had a Thunderbird LT, and most recently my Thunderbird Night Storm. I have never even ridden an R3. We shall see come spring. I am just amazed that such a beast comes in weighing pretty much the same as my Night Storm. Looking forward to being an active member of this family. Cheers.

Back