New to me Saturday 2021 GT delivery

MNC5

.040 Over
Ride
R3
Trading my 2016 Rocket for the 21. The dealer is meeting me locally for the exchange as they are 150 miles away. He happened to have plans to visit locally Saturday.
Also Ordering a Carpenter Header and exhaust along with their tune tomorrow to get things rolling.

I guess I need six more posts to DM dang, but I get it. Had a few questions for @Treeman

Post us how u felt when he road off on your 2016 that ought to b good for a couple.
Then post about the big grin that's stuck on your face after u ride the new one.
Then a couple of pictures of the new bike

Got the bike today :) I really like it, feels a lot smoother than my 2016 on the road. I didn't have anywhere to rip on it but it does feel stronger and more nimble (not sure using the word nimble with a R3 fits unless its comparative). But the dang LH mirror fell off... luckily I was only a few blocks from home and going about 20mph. The mirror was unbroken but scratched up. The dodads I need from Triumph are like 70 us for the end cap spacer and screw..lol.

Hoping to get and install my Carpenter Racing pipe and tune Thursday or Friday if it arrives in time

Back