Just got another dyno tune

You are shyting me !

imo - Tyres (therefore axle height relationships) too.

Good point, shifting the bike's weight bias forwards (as well as shifting the riders upper body forward and down), at least on my bike definitely helps keep the nose down.

Appointment booked for 19 July to get some validation on a few mods. We'll see just how much can be added with negative crank case pressure vs atmospheric venting (usually results in low positive pressure).

On the low side, it should add ~ 3whp, on the high side, ~ 12whp. Either way it's healthier for the engine internals, so worth the $40 to me.

Good point, shifting the bike's weight bias forwards (as well as shifting the riders upper body forward and down), at least on my bike definitely helps keep the nose down.

Appointment booked for 19 July to get some validation on a few mods. We'll see just how much can be added with negative crank case pressure vs atmospheric venting (usually results in low positive pressure).

On the low side, it should add ~ 3whp, on the high side, ~ 12whp. Either way it's healthier for the engine internals, so worth the $40 to me.
How are you getting negative case pressure?

Back