Jardin Exhaust System

Have the Jardins and they run hard compared to the stock pipes....Loco dealer said I needed a tune boy and Bla Bla Bla ......700 plus not counting the pipes......Road it to Freedom cycles in Reno and they fixed me up for 30 $ by tuning the stock tune in about 20 min.......I ride 300 mils for service now instead of 45 .....On the way from Reno we had to make a hard pass ( Hunny on the back) in slow mountain traffic and dropped it all the way to first and nailed it..Front end come up and launched us...She is a good passenger and bear hugs and leans forward...She now calls the bike silver after the Lone Rangers Horse...Verry happy with my 30 $ and my trip to Reno.

Damaged - your last dealer actually gave you some good advice. The second dealer just loaded a different stock tune. I would bet you are running pretty lean. If you have a modified intake probably dangerously lean. How's the afterfiring when decelerating?

I have only taken the seat cowling off but am running the stock filter...It pops a bit on a high rpm decel but not much when put putting .....The first dealer said I would fry the motor if I drove it to the shop 45 mil,that mint them putting the pipes on. not included in the 700$ and that it had to be dino'ed, that ment sending it out cuz they dont have one....I rode the bike 300 mil to Reno cuz thay said it was ok and they have a dino and told me not to spend the extra coin to dino, cuz I wouldn't be able to feel the difference.

Will not install the K and Ns until reserching this a bit more , thanks for the input...Dont know haw much popping the bike can take before damage is done, but it was real bad before they adjusted the stock toon .

If they loaded one of Triumph's aftermarket pipes tunes, those tunes richen the fuel mix by closing the secondaries more which means less hp.

This is the base Triumph tune: (the numbers are percent closed or open)

Here is the offroad pipes tune:

Pig9r, it seems you now your stuff.
The Yuill brothers started there business running the drag strip....They have a knack fore the strip , and have developed there own tunes , I do not know what they did to my R3 but there is no question that it is stronger than it a was when I took it in ....It will not stop pulling , threw all the gears . It defiantly did not pull the front up with the hunny on the back before.I do not want to do any damage to this bike, but they said the K and N filter will not need additional tune.

Pig9r, it seems you now your stuff.
The Yuill brothers started there business running the drag strip....They have a knack fore the strip , and have developed there own tunes , I do not know what they did to my R3 but there is no question that it is stronger than it a was when I took it in ....It will not stop pulling , threw all the gears . It defiantly did not pull the front up with the hunny on the back before.I do not want to do any damage to this bike, but they said the K and N filter will not need additional tune.
Run triple filters and get it humming:D

Back