Rendez-Vous at the Charnel House

Tomo, are you turning panicky? Suggesting that skeletons might...mate? Dark years spent boning up on each other bony charms? Osseousexuality?

Bring back, bring back my bony to me:cool:

Toystoretom said:
Sadly... there is another one...

At least that one is rideable though most certainly bar-to-bar. Not a touring mount. Looks like a HD wannabe S&S motor and the gas tank is right under the riders butt. I like the skeleton's arms attached to the miniscule travel springer fork. Bet those rattle over every bump.

People have some strange ideas about beauty and the guy needs a haircut real bad.:D Oops, forgot, that's the 1%'er thingie.

Sidecar Flip said:
Careful Jamie. Thats "Bring back my Bonnie to me to me, Oh bring back my Bonnie T100 to me".

Hey Flip, I have cried to that tune. The thing, called T120 back then, used to spend more time with the dealer mechanics than with its owner, a club racer who had let me borrow it "as is", i.e. much used and abused, after I had wrecked my Suzuki 500cc (reported earlier). It was the --then 3-year old-- '66 European version, orange (tangerine?) wings over the white tank (the US version had three Shelby Cobra-inspired center stripes on a smaller tank) and white mudguards with an orange stripe in the middle (the US version had stainless seel guards). After a couple of months of farcical unreliability, I managed to ride it back to its owner. Who looked disheartened. Who somehow "arranged" for it to be stolen. And who eventually collected from the theft insurance:cool: .

Last edited:
If they had kids.. I guess that would make him a Bone daddy... ("Nightmare Before Christmas")

Back