Is There A Listing, On This Or Other Forums, of All R3T Service Bulletins?

ksquared

"O Captain, My Captain"
Ride
2008 Red/Black R3T
I've pretty well decided to get an R3T, if I can find the one I want for a price I'm willing to pay.

However, I'm probably going to be looking for an 08 leftover, so I'd like to see a listing of all SB's applicable to that bike, so that I can question the dealer as to whether they have all been performed.

Thank you for any help you can provide on this issue.

I think Triumph is only doing mods for bikes that have shown a flaw in one area or another.
Like mine, I had the rear output shaft bearing go out, they replaced it and the whole rear end assembly at no charge.
My TPS went out about a year and a half later, out of warranty BTW.
They replaced it, No charge.
I haven't had the upgrade, no need.
If the need arises, I'm sure they'll stand behind their product, they have so far.
Buy the one that moves you, and don't worry about anything else.
Good luck.

I have all the faith in the world in Triumph, it's my local dealer that worries me. :p

The only recalls/SBs I'm aware of for the R3T are the recall for the Bridgestone tires and the SB for the Gear Posistion Sensor (GPS). The R3T already has all of the "upgrade" kits you read about in here for the older bikes.

The definitive answer, however, is on Triumph's website. If you find a bike you're interested in, simply run the VIN through the Recall/SB search engine on the Triumph website. It'll tell you if there are any outstanding recalls or SBs on that particular bike.

Back