Intercom system

Just bought a Autocom active 7 smart from the Motorcycle show for £ 120 , 1/2 price from the Autocom stand .

Now the missus can tell me on the instant she needs to , that my riding is great and not too fast . :lol:

Havn't tried it yet , should be very easy install . Several of my mates have them , rate them very highly . Able to talk to pillion at speeds well over 120 . Also able to plug music and gps into it .

Shall fit soon though .

They seemed to have enough stock for the full show . 50 % off all three models .......

I have looked at them for the last 3 yrs , ummed and arred , but thought that they were to pricy at 200 + . Bargain , and 1 yr warranty .

2 wires to power unit , earth and live feed , will pick up live feed that goesto rear light so that it will be ignition controlled and runs through a fuse for rear light . Easy . :?

Chatterbox are also releasing a unit called the XB1!!! Its FULLY bluetooth capable. Meaning it will connect and control your bluetooth phone and bluetooth helmets etc

Chatterbox-xb1.jpg

This thing is cool, although don't bother going to the chatterbox website they list nothing on it. I found a nice review here:
http://blogs.motorbiker.org/blogs.nsf/d ... MWEA74.htm

Finally a comms unit that can be truly "unwired" from your head and from your devices.

Back